By utilizing these different types of products, we can build portfolio(s) around the client’s tax parameters and offering social exclusions to meet their social conscience needs.
We start the process by asking questions and gathering important documentation regarding goals, risk tolerance and past experiences the client had in the market. Once we determine the client’s goals and risk tolerance, we start our process of developing a proposal for their portfolio.
Our investment philosophy focuses on asset allocation and choosing the right managers for the portfolio. Once we have the asset allocation determined we choose managers which historically has a good ratio of not capturing as much as the losses compared to their peers while still capturing the upside of the market. We utilize looking at the managers sharpe ratio and maximum drawdowns.
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMA)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Mutual Funds
- Insurance Products when necessary
- Individual Taxable Accounts. Tax overlay is available.
- Individual Retirement Accounts.
- Trust Accounts
- Business Retirement Plans
- Insurance Products
- Education Plans
- UGMA / UTMA (Custodian Accounts)
By using Separately Managed Accounts your portfolio will own individual equities. This allows for a tax overlay which will help control your short-term and long-term gains.
Client satisfaction is our major goal for every client. Some of the items we do to service our client relationships are the following:
- Reaching out approximately four times a year.
- Making appointments convenience by offering web conferencing, online scheduling for appointments.
- Communication of current tax and investment topics through email, blog, social media, podcast and written communication or phone calls if necessary.
- Richard Oring, President, – “New Century Financial Group, LLC should be no different than the hospitality industry. Our clients deserve the same courtesy as if they were checking into a Ritz Carlton.”
Since everybody has different financial needs to plan for that is why New Century Financial Group will customize a financial plan that suits your household.
Cash Flow Planning
- Making A Budget – monitoring your inflows to your planned expenses
- Discuss Irregular Income and Expenses
- Debt Reduction Planning – creating a plan to minimize the amount of interest you are paying on your college loans and other debts.
- Help make future purchases. Example: Purchase / Lease?
- Create a plan that tracts the ability to meet your short and long term goals.
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Protecting Your Income
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Planning
- Homeowners, Auto & Umbrella policy review
- Personal & Professional Liability
- Determine Risk Preference
- Align Portfolio to Goals
- Determine the tax efficiency of a portfolio
Tax Planning Strategies
- Review your previous year tax return to explain your income, deductions and tax liability.
- Work with your current tax preparer in making sure you are making the most out of the tax code for your benefit.
- Develop a retirement goal and utilize financial planning software that pulls together your expense needs, income sources, and assets to project a probability of success. By constantly updating the plan, we can determine if you are on track for your goals or if you can or need to make some adjustments due to being ahead or behind your goals.
- We will help you understand what legal documents and strategies are available like wills, POAs, trusts, and buy sell agreements to protect your personal and business interests in estate planning. We will help you plan and review your documents to ensure that your estate plan is lined up with your wishes.
- Review Beneficiary Designations.
- Optimize Asset Titling.
- Be able to show how distribution will flow at death for control and taxation.